November 21, 2009

Go & Sign Up! You'll Love It!

www.frpat.com - I signed up for a Daily dose & I Love it!

..=: S C R I P T U R E S - F O R - T H E - D A Y :=
He said, “I tell you truly, this poor widow put in more than all the rest; for those others have all made offerings from their surplus wealth, but she, from her poverty, has offered her whole livelihood.” ~Luke 21:21-24 --- Scriptures: http://www.nccbuscc.org/nab/


..=: M E D I T A T I O N - F O R - T H E - D A Y :=.
How we are inspired by generosity. Sometimes we brag a little about how much we'd give to the Church if we won the lottery. Yet every day we have opportunities to help out. But our response is often, other people are better at that than I am ... or, I'll be more of a helper when I retire and have more time. And soon we're saying, "Now that I'm retired I'm busier than before." And God's work goes un-done. And we can easily be made small by the poor widow that put more in the collection than all the rest ... he whole livelihood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and to comment on them. God Bless!