May 7, 2007

PRAYER OF LOYALTY TO GOD

(kneel)
Priest:   God the Father, Creator of Heaven & Earth ...
People:  I LOVE YOU, O MY GOD.
              (same response for all invocations)

God, the Son, Redeemer of the World ...
God, the Holy Spirit ...
Holy Trinity, one God ...
You, who are Infinite Love ...
You, Who did first love me ...
You, Who asks me to love You ...
With all my heart ...
With all my soul ...
With all my mind ...
With all my strength ...
Above all possessions and honors ...
Above all pleasures and enjoyments ...
More than myself ...
More than anything belonging to me ...
More than all my relatives and friends ...
More than all men and angels ...
Above all created things ...
Because You are the Sovereign God ...
Because You are Limitless Love ...
Because You are Infinite Goodness ...
Because You are Unfathomed Devine Mercy ...
Because You are Infinitely Holy ...
Because You are Worthy of all love ...
Even if You had not promised heaven ...
Even if You had not menaced me with hell ...
Even should You try me with want and misfortune ...
In wealth and in poverty ...
In prosperity and adversity ...
In health and in sickness ...
In time and in eternity ...
In union with that love wherewith the Angels in heaven love You ...
In union with that love wherewith the Saints love You ...
In union with that love wherewith the Blessed Virgin Mary loves You ...
In union with that love wherewith You love Yourself eternally ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and to comment on them. God Bless!