August 11, 2011

PRAYER REQUEST:






My Father-in-law needs prayers said for him... He has had an infected wound for 8 weeks now & things do not seem to be getting better... My Mother-in-law is REALLY Worried... This same thing (different wound) happened around 25 years ago & the doctor now is saying the same thing the doctor back then said... ...We're trying the last antibiotic, if this doesn't work, I don't know how much time... Oh Mom is sooo Worried... All this that they are going through & she knows what we are going through... She has so much on her shoulders... Please pray for her too! Thank you so much...

Here's a photo of Greg's parents
taken last year at their:
50th Wedding Anniversary...




Matthew 18:19...
(¯`♥´¯) .♥.•*¨`*♫.•♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸♪ •.♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸♪ •.♫♪
´*.¸.•´♥ "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*)about anything they ask, it will be done for
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·☆. them by my Father in heaven."
Holding Hands & Praying!!!
☻/ღ\☻˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛* ▌\˚ღ • ˚Our Father Who Art In Heaven... ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚ . / \ . ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
✰ ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
Together!!! ˚♥* ✰。˛★* 。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ


Father, You formed us in our mother's womb and established the number of our days before there was even one of them. You are intimately acquainted with all of our ways, and nothing escapes Your notice. Jesus, You are the Great Physician, and there is nothing too difficult for You. So I bring Bill before You now, and ask that You would touch him with Your almighty power. Your word says that "You hear the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry." Hear Bill & his family now, as they cry out to You and answer him in this time of need. Touch his body Lord, with the strength he needs to fight this infection, that he may recover quickly. Your Word declares that it's by Your stripes that we are healed, so I take hold of that promise for Bill right now, and I proclaim your provision for his healing. Let Your peace overshadow him, and Your presence be his comfort at this time. I pray in Jesus' mighty name, Amen!


2 comments:

  1. I saw my Father-in-law today & the doctor has him in a Wooden Shoe - that way it doesn't move in the least! It still hurts, but we'll know more Thursday after his next appointment... Thank you for all your prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray that my sisters Celi, Mary and Miri will never live abroad.That they will always live in our country with our family. That they and their families will be very close to me, my parents and my husband. That my sisters and their families will always have a close good relationship with my family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and to comment on them. God Bless!